Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mah crib..

For those of you who have YET to visit me in Singapore, here are a few pics to show what u've been missing out on. hahaha just kidding. but yeah, here's where i waste most of my time in NUS. :)


the infamous room number. :)



the "you-can't-miss-it-even-if-you're-blind" door.
(decorated by BFFs for my 22nd birthday while i was back in melaka.)



the messy room.



the view from my window. nothing spectacular, coz it's only 2 freaking levels up. haha


 
the walkway. can see alot of scandals happening. 
(who brings who/what back to their room etc.)



No, this is not Africa. My hall just happens to be blessed with a lush surrounding jungle.



the not-so-nice view when it starts to pour.


the view at night. looks freaking unbelievable. haha but true.

For more info, please visit my hall website at :  
http://www.kevii.nus.edu.sg/


0 char kueh tiao(s):

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com