Saturday, November 28, 2009

CeReal Roxxxx!!

i have been muggin wee too much for my comfort this past week, and i tend to get hungry late at nights. usually, i'd drink a cup of Milo and eat some biscuits to drive away the hunger pangs. but they usually leave me pathetically unsatisfied. :( moreover, i can't consume caffeinated products coz they tend to make my brain soooo hyperactive till i'd be a bloody insomniac for 2-3 days!!!!!

by chance, i came across this instant beverage, called Cereal. it's so freakin awesome i swear, and i've been hooked on it ever since! i absolutely have to have my daily dose of CeReal, till the point where i'd feel uneasy going to bed without it. 

Thank you SUPER, for making my life complete! :)) wheeeeeeeee~




the missing puzzle in my life. 
(plus it's 30% reduced in sugar!!! WHAT ELSE CAN ONE ASK FOR??!!!! hehhh)


2 char kueh tiao(s):

-- YJ -- said...

I thought i saw Creal Box for a moment there.

Turns out it's Cereal Rocks.

Bummer.

.:Ja-Nice:. said...

haha Creal Box is so yesterday k. :P

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com