Tuesday, November 3, 2009

when 3 bimbos get together...

The weather today was freakin' crazy!  almost drove me nuts!!
But thanks to my 2 favourite bimbos who came to visit... it definitely brightened up my day! :)


Bimbo #1 : the very chio birthday babe, Yeo Zoe !



Bimbo #2 : the ever-sexy Lim Yingshuo !



Bimbo #3 : the girl who just turned 16 ! =P



camwhores.



potential Ford models?? :)



can you feel the love?? :)



the things i do for the sake of my friends' entertainment.



posing with the card we made for zoe.



Yingshuo looks chio here... whilst Zoe looks so unglam! haha



                                                     Bubbyeeee zoe!! gonna miss u! xoxo


so there u go! that sums up pretty much the only thing worth blogging about today! had an awesome time catching up on all the juicy gossips (thanks to Yingshuo)!!! haha


"Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected." ~ Charles Lamb

4 char kueh tiao(s):

-- YJ -- said...

You know, when i saw the humongous "Uncensored" on the title of this blog, I felt so bloody excited as based on my vast online experience, that word means "stuff"..

But after reading through the posts, none of the "stuff" I expected to see were posted, and I only saw Shan's "dropping by" char kueh tiao :(

Regards,
- A disappointed reader -

.:Ja-Nice:. said...

HAHAHA JIE! i'm sooo sorry to disappoint u okie! but i think my def of uncensored and yours differ by a mile! lolz
ohkie...maybe i should change my blog title in order to keep perverts away... :P

-- YJ -- said...

and with that, the readers of your blog drops to an all time low...

.:Ja-Nice:. said...

haha it's okie la...i emphasize more on the quality of the reader rather than the quantity! bahahaa :P
btw,i miss ur lameness la! come and visit us back in melaka soon laaaaaa!

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com